What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Uploading pictures from my ipad to a website

nickel321

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi,

I just got my ipad and I am trying to upload pictures to a website ( craigslist). How can I get pictures up, that are on my ipad?

Thanks for your help.

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Good to hear from you. You’ll find a whole bunch of iPad enthusiasts in this Forum who are only too willing to help other iPad owners and to hear of their experiences. Don’t be afraid to post any questions you may have or use the ‘Search’ button near the top of the Forum web page. I usually find I discover one new interesting and useful piece of information about my iPad every day - and often not even what I was looking for!!

Hope to hear from you soon with your thoughts about the iPad.

Have fun and enjoy your iPad

You cannot upload pictures using the native iPad Safari browser, but I believe that there are some third-party browsers that can do this - hopefully someone will come along shortly with some suggestions.

If you don’t already have it you can download a copy of the iPad manual for free.

Apple - Support - Manuals

Please read the rules too!!

http://www.ipadforums.net/forum-rules-help-info/2119-forum-rules-everybody-please-read.html

Tim
Scotland

Reaction score
I use icab browser to upload pictures and as my main browser because it does so much more than the current Safari
Welcome to the forum

Support Our Troops!!!
This post was Tapatalk approved
Sent from this Galaxy

TWL

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks to posts on this forum I downloaded iCab and am now able to upload pics to geocaching and other sites as easily as with my iMac. Still learning it, but iCab looks like it has a number of features lacking in Safari.

krowenyc

iPF Noob
Reaction score
TWL said:
Thanks to posts on this forum I downloaded iCab and am now able to upload pics to geocaching and other sites as easily as with my iMac. Still learning it, but iCab looks like it has a number of features lacking in Safari.

Hi there, I am having the same problem, trying to upload pics to my Etsy store. I bought the iCal mobile app but, when I go to "sell an item" on Etsy, the same problem persists...the box to click on for uploading pics of the item I am trying to sell just turns gray and nothing happens. Was there something on I cab I am supposed to do with the pics in my iPad photo album?

Thank you for any feedback.

Most reactions

Latest posts