What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Uploading Photos from iPad to Internet / Forums

mattholew

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I wish I could figure out a way to upload a photo to a forum thread. Is there any way to accomplish this. When I go to the attach a photo part of normal forum thread replies, the iPad will not let you access the photos in your library. Its quite frustrating.

Actually if there was any way to upload photos from the ipad to any internet site would be fantastic. I have not seen a way to do this yet.

Does anyone here know how this can be done?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Fabytm

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If you want to upload that picture on ipad forums, you can do it with the iPF app(available on the appstore for both the iphone and the ipad).If you want to upload it on another forum, download the photobucket app, upload the photo there and put the link in the post.

accordlayingkit

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just uploaded a screenshot pic a little while ago but when I opened the thread and clicked on it is was kinda distorted looking

Diane B

iPF Novice
Reaction score
With the app Photogene you can upload to Flickr from which you can embed/insert/ an image to most forums. I hadn't used Photogene for awhile and was surprised to open it and find the last upgrade to make it much better.

Diane

eilfurz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
you can e-mail a picture from photos to a google picasa account (use the settings page of the picasa account to set up an address for that) and then embed/upload the picture by using it's url

Most reactions

Latest posts