1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Uploading of pics to facebook

Discussion in 'iPad 1 Forum' started by annepin, May 17, 2012.

1. annepin

annepin iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I have the latest facebook appp and have been trying to upload pictures to FB. i can see the picture slide for a second and then disappear from the screen. What am I doing wrong? Please help. Thanks
  2. Dangerzone7

Dangerzone7 iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Noo your are not doing any thing wrong dude , its just the facebbok app that sucks :thumbs: ,
    Beside, there are many features missing in the app such as timeline (for ipads) etc...
  3. cecifrasca

cecifrasca iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I'm new and not sure where to post my help question. I am trying to post in Facebook one of the photos in my ipod and i don't have the Facebook option to do so. How can i add it to the list of options.
  4. fptcb

fptcb iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Not sure if this helps, but I upload my pictures with the Walgreens app and it asks if I also want to upload to Facebook and it does it all.
  5. isobel

isobel iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Have you tried hp photo loader from the app store it is a free app ,and works well