What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Upload

Tinamooli

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Dear all,

How to upload my CV on a website?
Pls, refer to the attachment to be more clear!

Attachments

• image-1007627084.png
    image-1007627084.png
    106.8 KB · Views: 187

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It is not possible to do this on an iPad because each app has its own private file space. So, when you're in Safari, that app doesn't have access to the files stored in the filespace of, say, Pages. As far as I'm aware, this can't even be done in GoodReader, but other Members will hopefully correct me if I'm wrong.

There are some very ugly workarounds (you don't want to know!), but it would be better to do this on a PC if you can.

Tim

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
The iCab Mobile browse has an upload feature. You have to move the file to the iCab app first, either by downloading it or using Open In, and it does not work with all sites. Last time I checked it did not work with this forum. Looks like it will, but always fails at the actual upload.

I don't know of any way to tell what sites it will work with other than to try.

OP
T

Tinamooli

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have already installed icab, but I can not use( open) this application as shown in the image attached below, error shown as file error!

Attachments

• image-2249970569.png
    image-2249970569.png
    129.3 KB · Views: 167
Last edited:

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Tinamooli said:
I have already installed icab, but I can not use( open) this application as shown in the image attached below, error shown as file error!

Reading the notice in your screen shot it askes you to fill in a 'https:' URL. That is for a secure server. I see you've entered a non secure server 'http:' address. That may be the problem. Or not.

OP
T

Tinamooli

iPF Noob
Reaction score
But it is the same for any kind of server I have tried with!

Most reactions