1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

upload pictures tonfacebook

Discussion in 'iPad General Discussions' started by vsstanton, May 22, 2010.

1. vsstanton

vsstanton iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    just back from vacation and trying to upload some pictures to facebook...can't seem to figure it out...going on facebook thru safari...help please:)
  2. lreyn330

lreyn330 iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    when you go to facebook and upload from ipad u can only upload them from a email on your ipad. Send them to yourself then upload.
  3. Deenybird

Deenybird iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I noticed you made the same typo that I often make. It's too easy to hit 'n' when u want spacebar.
  4. mcbrew

mcbrew iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Lol... I do the same thing!

Yeah, post #2 is correct. Facebook gives youna special email address to send pics to. The subject line becomes the description of the photo. On my iPad, i made an address book entry called Facebook Photos with the correct email address. That makes it super-easy tom upload pics to facebook.

Hope that helps!
  5. vsstanton

vsstanton iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    yanks yes n on the keyboard is my problem...a follow up question...thru the facebook email can you add multiple pictures at one time...an album?