What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Upload photos to websites

wi11iam

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi there,

A number of websites I use require me to upload photos with whatever transaction or advert I am doing. Thing is, on my iPad these upload buttons don't work, presumably because those upload buttons are looking for a Windows file system. I'd love to just be able to point these buttons to my Photo Library - but it sees impossible.

Anyone know if this is indeed any way possible?

Regards
William R.

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Using Safari it's not possible to upload photos or other documents to websites. To do that, you'll need a third-party browser, such as iCab, which will allow you to upload documents and photos *from within the iCab filespace* to a website.

In other words, you first have to move the documents or photos from the app that they're currently in to iCab's filespace using the iOS 'Open In' facility. Once the photo (copy) is in the iCab filespace, you can upload it.

Tim

OP
W

wi11iam

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Interesting, thanks Tim - I'll give it a look-see...

Cheers
W

Most reactions

Latest posts