What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Upload photos to I Pad

naakavi

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am Dr. Nagesh G. Kavi.
I live in Bangalore
I have purchased a new I pad 2.
I would like to upload photos from camera to I pad.
How can I do this?

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Good to hear from you. You’ll find a whole bunch of iPad enthusiasts in this Forum who are only too willing to help other iPad owners and to hear of their experiences. Don’t be afraid to post any questions you may have or use the ‘Search’ button near the top of the Forum web page. I usually find I discover one new interesting and useful piece of information about my iPad every day - and often not even what I was looking for!!

Hope to hear from you soon with your thoughts about the iPad.

Have fun and enjoy your iPad

There are many ways in which you can transfer photos from your camera to the iPad.

(1) Using iTunes and synching your PC and iPad, if the photos are on your PC.
(2) If you have only a few photos - then you can email them from your PC to your iPad
(3) Use the optional Apple Camera Connection Kit. This enables you to plug your camera directly into your iPad and transfer the photos straight from your camera. Alternatively, the Connection Kit comes with an SD Card adaptor that will accommodate the SD memory card from your camera.
(4) You can use a third-part app, such as GoodReader, to directly transfer the photos from your PC to your iPad over WiFi or USB.

If you don’t already have it you can download a copy of the iPad manual for free.

Apple - Support - Manuals

Please read the rules too!!

http://www.ipadforums.net/forum-rules-help-info/2119-forum-rules-everybody-please-read.html

Tim
Scotland's

Most reactions

Latest posts