What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Upload photo to facebook

Bennettb

iPF Novice
Reaction score
How do I Send a photo from my iPad to my facebook page? It says select an image file. Where are image files on iPad?

David Vice

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I think it would do you better if you download the FlipBoard app. Or use the photo bucket app and use links from the images. Thats as far as I know.

shanshuprophecy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Bennettb said:
How do I Send a photo from my iPad to my facebook page? It says select an image file. Where are image files on iPad?

Try photo loader - it has a lite (free) version but the paid one allows you to upload multiple photos & create new albums etc .. It's a great little app

j0yful

iPF Noob
Reaction score
it is easier to use the friendly app for facebook. it is a fee app, easy uploading and downloading.

Wakawaka

iPF Noob
Reaction score
2nd on friendly for facebook. I have friendly plus.. I think it was before "plus" when I paid 99 cents then they came out with a free version. Only difference I could find is you have no control of the theme color for your app with the free version.

Great app though. I love it, and very very easy to use.

shanshuprophecy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Friendly is a great general app for FB but it loads only one pic at a time & I don't think you can create new albums- only add to existing. Photo loader let's you upload multiple photos & you can create albums - li,e most things, I think the dedicated app works better than the general one.

Most reactions

Latest posts