What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Upgrade to 4.2 beta without registered UDID

iPadCharlie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
No harm, no foul!

When the first beta came out, so many non-developers were attempting to install it and running into so much trouble that we had to shut down the discussion because we were getting clogged with so many posts asking why their upgrade did not work and how to revert to the current iOS 3.2.2.

The advantage of getting the beta through the Apple developer program is that you are kept in the loop in terms of beta updates. They are now on #3 and I am happy to report that it has not expired.

rkelac

iPF Noob
Reaction score
No harm, no foul!

When the first beta came out, so many non-developers were attempting to install it and running into so much trouble that we had to shut down the discussion because we were getting clogged with so many posts asking why their upgrade did not work and how to revert to the current iOS 3.2.2.

The advantage of getting the beta through the Apple developer program is that you are kept in the loop in terms of beta updates. They are now on #3 and I am happy to report that it has not expired.

Can I make a wish? I hope Beta 3 does not expire before 4.2 is officially released.

Most reactions

Latest posts