What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

upgrade notification

rtcfrtc

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've been invited to update my iPad software. However, I'm in formed that there are things that have been added but not added to the iTunes on my Mac yet there is no indication of what these things are...

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've been invited to update my iPad software. However, I'm in formed that there are things that have been added but not added to the iTunes on my Mac yet there is no indication of what these things are...

I'm assuming these are apps that you updated and that you did this directly on your iPad - via WiFi or 3G? If so, I think it's simply pointing out that, until you sync your iPad and PC, the copy of the app that's on your PC is the 'old' and not 'updated' version of the app.

Tim

OP
R

rtcfrtc

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have done this, it still says there are items - however it does update. Is there syncing beyond sync in summary page? again thanks

Most reactions

Latest posts