What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

upgrade from ios6 to 7 because new app requires

fiat

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi, I am a ipad3 user and not happy with ios7 UI, so still a ios6 camper. But then I find a seemingly great app (The Elements: A visual exploration) for free and when I try to download, it says ios7 is required! Is this becoming a trend that force people to upgrade or ... ??? What's your thoughts? Do you think because of some app, it's worth upgrading os even you are not fond of the new UI, etc? Thanks your opinion.

LannyC

iPad Fan
Reaction score
You'll get used to the new look. I haven't even thought about it for months. There are still a few unfixed bugs, but overall I don't regret updating. The new security features alone are worth it. The extra battery life is a bonus.

This post handcrafted from 100 percent post-consumer recycled electrons.

AQ_OC

iPF Novice
Reaction score
App developers gain nothing by trying to force someone to update their OS. If you need iOS7, there is a reason for it.

Most reactions

Latest posts