What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Updating to iOS 9, Now

Shihid

iPF Novice
Reaction score
i have downloaded this tiny umbrella ? is it the right software and type as well ?

Attachments

• Screenshot (2).png
    Screenshot (2).png
    79 KB · Views: 352

Shihid

iPF Novice
Reaction score
i had run this i tunes diagnostics as well, can this be a reason of 3194 ?

Attachments

• Screenshot (3).png
    Screenshot (3).png
    97.4 KB · Views: 358

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Do you have a firewall or any anti-virus software running? These can interfere with the update process preventing a connection to the Apple update servers and possibly give you the 3194 error. Try turning off or disabling your anti-virus software and firewall, then try the update again.

Shihid

iPF Novice
Reaction score
i switched off windows fire wall and installed ispw manually ...now i have a question , upgrade to 9.3.1 is done thanks alot , i had 2 back ups for same ipad ...i am missing all i books as i had lots of PDF files, where i can restore them ?? i had last version 7.0.4

Shihid

iPF Novice
Reaction score
from where i can down load ispw for my another ipad 2 , because when ever am down loading it says net work error after some download.

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
from where i can down load ispw for my another ipad 2 , because when ever am down loading it says net work error after some download.
When you update through iTunes, iTunes will download the latest update and will only install it if the download was successful.

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
when i did both back ups , there were pdfs in ibooks , where are they now ?
On my Mac they're in iBooks, being transferred there when I backed up my iPad. I don't know where they'd end up on a Windows computer.

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
i down loaded this ispw iPad2,1_9.3.1_13E238_Restore.ipsw for my ipad 2 , wifi and i have ipad 2 wifi , but it saying this firm ware not supported ??
There are two versions of the WiFi iPad 2, the regular one and Revision A. Whichever iPad 2 version you have, you must have downloaded the update file for the other version.

Last edited:

Shihid

iPF Novice
Reaction score
There are two versions of the WiFi iPad 2, the regular one and Revision A. Whichever iPad 2 version you have, you must have downloaded the update file for the other version.
So how I will know which one I have, plus the one firm ware I down loaded will not work :(

Most reactions

Latest posts