What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Updating of iOS 5.1.1 with ONE touch only!

csllanna

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Good news, let's us upgrade to iOS 5.1.1.

This update contains improvements and bug fixes, including:

Improves reliability of using HDR option for photos taken using the Lock Screen shortcut
Addresses bugs that could prevent the new iPad from switching between 2G and 3G networks
Fixes bugs that affected AirPlay video playback in some circumstances
Improved reliability for syncing Safari bookmarks and Reading List
Fixes an issue where 'Unable to purchase' alert could be displayed after successful purchase

image-3582946053.jpg

8:50pm started to update.....

Chinese Dedicated iPad Forum Index Page:http://www.ipadforums.net/chinese-dedicated-ipad-forum/
Malaysian Dedicated iPad Forum Index Page:http://www.ipadforums.net/malaysian-dedicated-ipad-forum/

Last edited:
OP
csllanna

csllanna

iPF Novice
Reaction score
9:06pm. Update completed!

image-1412249557.jpg

The whole process has been completed with ONE touch at the button of "Download and Install" only. I need not to do anything except watching my amazing iPad moving on by itself.

Last edited:

dustrho

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I had no issues going from 5.1 to 5.1.1. I'm new to the iPad/iOS world, and I've heard lots of horror stories doing upgrades on their iOS devices. Glad this was painless.

OP
csllanna

csllanna

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Yes, you are correct, but that was happen during upgrading of iOS 5. When we need to use PC's iTunes to help up for the upgrading.

If you able to read Chinese / or using the Translater , you can refer to my old thread : busy...downloading iOS 5.

I almost gone mad for that particular day...^^

Most reactions

Latest posts