What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Updates

Mare1959

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi. I'm new to the forum. I have an iPad mini and I have 39 pending updates. I've tried to update all and nothing happens. I've tried to update individually and still nothing. Any suggestions??? Thanks in advance!

Mickeylittle

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hi. I'm new to the forum. I have an iPad mini and I have 39 pending updates. I've tried to update all and nothing happens. I've tried to update individually and still nothing. Any suggestions??? Thanks in advance!

Welcome to the forum. First I would try to close the app by double pressing the home button which gets all your open apps on the screen and then you just swipe them away 1 at a time. After you swipe the App Store app away I would power the ipad off and then back on and try it again. If it still doesn’t work then you can do a soft reboot by pressing and holding both the power button and the home button and don’t let them go until after the ipad shuts off and the Apple appears in the middle of the screen.

OP
M

Mare1959

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum. First I would try to close the app by double pressing the home button which gets all your open apps on the screen and then you just swipe them away 1 at a time. After you swipe the App Store app away I would power the ipad off and then back on and try it again. If it still doesn’t work then you can do a soft reboot by pressing and holding both the power button and the home button and don’t let them go until after the ipad shuts off and the Apple appears in the middle of the screen.
Looks like it worked. Thank you so much for your help. I really appreciate it!!

Most reactions

Latest posts