What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Updated my IOS, lost my Bejeweled app.

INMY01TA

iPF Noob
Reaction score
So I recently updated my Ipad2 to the 5.1 ios. I restored all my apps from the purchased apps section of my apps but Bejeweled is missing. I do not even see it offered in the apps, just for Iphone. I want it back! Please help.

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
The only version of that game for the iPad is "Bejeweled Blitz." The app called "Bejeweled" is only an iPhone app. So, if you want that, you'll have to install the iPhone app onto your iPad.

Hope this clarifies.

Marilyn

Czevski

iPF Novice
Reaction score
The iPhone Bejeweled scales up nicely. I can still play it on my new (3) iPad.

OP
I

INMY01TA

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The only version of that game for the iPad is "Bejeweled Blitz." The app called "Bejeweled" is only an iPhone app. So, if you want that, you'll have to install the iPhone app onto your iPad.

Hope this clarifies.

Marilyn
Since when? I had "Bejeweled" for the Ipad before I updated it. It was not an Iphone app.

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Maybe the developer pulled it, I dunno. All I can tell you is what a search in the App Store reveals: no Bejeweled in an iPad version, only iPhone. But, as already mentioned, it scales up fine.

Marilyn

Most reactions

Latest posts