What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Updated ipad now keyboard clicks doesnt work

nailgirl

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I updated my iPad last night and now my keyboard clicks do not work and do not hear other sounds such as the click when you slide the bar to turn iPad on. Checked settings and made sure the keyboard clicks is on and also changed button on side to control rotation and not sound. Also checked volume and it's up the whole way. Can anyone help please, and thank you.

iFrog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Had you try turning the iPad off and then turn it back on? Hold the sleep for a few seconds till the "slide to off" come and try that.

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You've doube clicked the Home button to open the multi-task bar and flicked the screen to the right and checked that the soft Mute control is not activated?

Tim

OP
N

nailgirl

iPF Noob
Reaction score
No. I will try that. Never did that before but I will try!

OP
N

nailgirl

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yay!! It worked! Thank you dollop much!!!!!!

AuntDuck

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm having the same issues with no keyboard clicking and I've tried everything above with no results. Any suggestions?

Most reactions

Latest posts