What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Updated apps

Kevin43

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hi
Is there a way to find out what apps have been updated on your new iPad and when they where Updated?
Thank you

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
No, there is no update log as far as I am aware. :(

You can only use the App Store to tell you which apps installed currently have an update outstanding, via the "Updates" tab.

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Each app has a section called version history. Touch the arrow and you'll se a list of all updates that app has had.:)
Here are some screenshots of the iPF app.

image-174625498.jpg

image-981268870.jpg You have to do this separately for each app whose update history you want to view.
This is an iOS 6 upgrade as far as I know.

Last edited:

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I just did some checking with my iOS 5.1.1 iPod and the version history does not appear there. Here are some screenshots of the iPad forums app from my iPod.

image-3957498751.jpg

image-3367453796.jpg

image-1450355925.jpg

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I think what the OP was asking was when the updates had been applied on their new iPad device (that's what the first post seems to imply), not when an app update was made available to support the iPad 3 by each developer and then released to the App store, which can be very different things...

Last edited:

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
f4780y said:
I think what the OP was asking was when the updates had been applied on their new iPad device (that's what the first post seems to imply), not when an app update was made available to support the iPad 3 by each developer and then released to the App store, which can be very different things...

If that is indeed what the OP was asking, then there is no available log of when an update was applied to an app on a particular iPad.

Most reactions

Latest posts