What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Updated apps on App store question.

mmpizano

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Does anyone know how to remove the already updated apps from the App Store list? Before the recent update, we use to have the list of apps to be updated, and when they were updated it was cleared, now they stay on the list and the list gets longer and longer. It is so annoying. Any ideas anyone? :)

abababababab

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Hi! Welcome to iPF and hope you have a good time here! This is a feature of iOS 7 and cannot be removed. This is a list of previously updated apps, WHICH WERE UPDATED WITHIN 30 DAYS. So, they will be going after 30 days. The only option for you is to get used to the way Apple has presented it. :)

OP
M

mmpizano

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks for your reply.. Yes I did know it is a list previously updated apps, but.. really..the only thing is for me to get use to it ...how disappointing. I googled and I hear sometimes a feature can be changed or removed for one reason or other, so I will hope for that to happen . We can always see the version of an app in settings, so this 'transparency' idea is great for some aspects, but not everything, a feature can be unnecessary, and it may come to the fore that it is just that, only after it is being used by the majority and Apple hears about it. So I will ignore the long list in the App Store for now, hope the list disappears after 30 days, and also hope that the list is completely removed in time, it's no necessary. thanks again for the feedback.

OP
M

mmpizano

iPF Noob
Reaction score
hahahaha....those letters and numbers that look like gibberish are emoticons, so funny. Sorry did not know that they do not work on this iPF. :)

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
It's in the Mac AppStore where updated apps are deleted from the list of updated apps after 30 days.

Most reactions

Latest posts