What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Update to 4.3 stuck on verifying with apple

djc45

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi,
I accepted the 4.3 upgrade offered by itunes on my pc today and the download seemed to go smoothly but...

It has got stuck with the message "verifying ipad update with apple" for about the last 2-3 hours. The ipad is showing the usb cable image suggesting connect to itunes, although it is still connected.

The ipad restarts every half hour or so, showing the apple icon then returning to the itunes image on the ipad screen. If I try to close Itunes, it tells me that itunes cannot quit because it is restoring software to my ipad.

Does anyone have any idea what I can do? Really don`t want to end up losing my ipad, getting quite worried here.

BTW, PC is on wired internet and internet is functioning fine.

Sjwred

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Has the update downloaded ? Or are you actually syncing it to your iPad ?
When I do an update I unplug my iPad and when it's downloaded up plug the iPad back in just in case.

Most reactions

Latest posts