What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Update Profile for Airport City

Oricks

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I would like to change my Profile name and add a picture, but I don't know how to do this. Any help would be
appreciated.
Thank you!
Oricks
Level 40
Stars 143

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I would like to change my Profile name and add a picture, but I don't know how to do this. Any help would be
appreciated.
Thank you!
Oricks
Level 40
Stars 143

To add an avatar picture go into your account settings and choose the edit avatar section.

image-2966335874.jpg

image-5913296.jpg
If you are using the Forum app, you can go to your profile page and tap on your avatar, then choose from one of the two choices.

image-69801312.jpg

You can't change your own user name, only the Forum administrators can do that. If you send me a PM with your choice of a new user name, I can forward it to the forum administrators who will do the actual name change.

Welcome to the iPad forums, the largest and best iPad forum anywhere, with over 300,000 members worldwide. Many of our membership volunteer their time to help their fellow members with answers to their questions and solutions to their problems. If a search of the forums doesn't provide the answer you need, don't hesitate to post your question in the appropriate forum.
We also have this tutorial to help you get full use from the iPad forums app.iPad Forums App Tutorial
We ask that all members take the time to review the Forum rules before posting.

Last edited:

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi there and welcome,

As you are asking about your Airport City profile I've moved your thread to the Airport City sub-forum.

Good luck!

The Archangel

abababababab

iPad Fan
Reaction score
appreciated.
Thank you!
Oricks
Level 40
Stars 143

Hmmmm...... Profile in Airport City. There are 2 usernames which you have, one is the game insight username and the other is the Airport City username.
AIRPORT CITY USERNAME CHANGING : IT CANNOT BE CHANGED, ITS PERMANENT.
GAME INSIGHT USERNAME CHANGING : 1. You need to open Game Insight Centre and then goto proile on the blue left hand menu. Tap on 'forget me'.
2. Set up a new account just as you did at the beginning of the game with your new username.

For changing avatar, I think you will have to lik our GI account with FB.

Most reactions