What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Update iOS

jaba123

iPF Novice
Reaction score
hello freiends my wife update my iPad now the currently it's shows 10.3.3. Now and I go back or downgrade my iPad and if it's possible kindly guide me how will be thanks.

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
You can’t downgrade your iPad to any earlier version as Apple is no longer signing earlier iOS versions. The only thing you can do is stay where you are or update to the latest version of iOS 11.

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
The latest and only software available for the iPad 4 is 10.3.3. So your device is up to date now.

OP
jaba123

jaba123

iPF Novice
Reaction score
JA means this was my last update, after this I can't do more update then it's fine but if I can when please tell how I can go to my last version but I thing my iPad will short of space.

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
You can’t update to a later version. If your iPad is the iPad 4, this is the last update you’ll get.

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
There are still some people using the first generation iPad, running iOS 5x, and iPad 2 with iOS 9x, so an iPad 4 is not really that old.

Most reactions

Latest posts