What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Update iOS

Than Lwin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Dear all,
I have 64Gb wifi 3.2.1 iOs ipad.My internet connection is too slow and very often stoped so that itune cannot download the new iOs 3.2.2. But I try to
download it by Flashget accellerater to my desktop, it goes OK. Now I don't
know how to update the iOS on my desktop to ipad.
I can shift photos, music files and MP4movie files to ipad. But I cann't update the iOS as mensioned above. I am just a beginner to ipad.

Any one help me ?
Thanks,
Than Lwin.

BrennB

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Plug in your iPad to iTunes, hold shift key and choose update, you will be able to navigate to the file on your desktop and load up the new iOS

OP
T

Than Lwin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks.

Hi Mr. BRENNB,
Everything is OK now. I have updated my ipad.
Thank you very much for your kindness.

Than Lwin.

BrennB

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You are welcome. You will learn a lot in these forums and soon be helping others. Enjoy your iPad!

MattIM

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hello Than Lwin,

Hi Mr. BRENNB,

Than Lwin.

Just an FYI (for your information): there are three very helpful ladies on this forum--BrennB is one of them, SweetPoison is another and JOYful is the third one. There are others too, but these three come to mind.

They are also very entertaining and insightful--so feel good you got one of them to help you. (Not denigrating, Scott, numlock, Mike or colbris or henry2 or hasty, etc.)

iPadCharlie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks Matt! Now get off my lawn!!

Scott

gran_torino_clint_eastwood.jpg

Digikid

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi Mr. BRENNB,

Than Lwin.

Just an FYI (for your information): there are three very helpful ladies on this forum--BrennB is one of them, SweetPoison is another and JOYful is the third one. There are others too, but these three come to mind.

They are also very entertaining and insightful--so feel good you got one of them to help you. (Not denigrating, Scott, numlock, Mike or colbris or henry2 or hasty, etc.)

Marie is my fave! I love reading her posts!!!!

Scott...put....the...gun....DOWN. :p

MattIM

iPF Novice
Reaction score
This Is Why This Forum Rocks!

This place attracts helpful and FUNNY people. Scott, you are TOO MUCH! No wonder you are one of our moderators.

YUP, digikid, Marie is one of my favs too--well I already said that...;)

BrennB

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Awe Matt thanks! I am a lady but used to getting gender words mixed up in translation!

I'm glad my good deeds are apparent. :)

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You are welcome. You will learn a lot in these forums and soon be helping others. Enjoy your iPad!

Like me. I have helped 5. Might be 6 people now! :D This lady is the best right here ~ and Joy.

They both know so much!

They are also very entertaining and insightful--

I am not very helpful ~ I am the entertaining one.:( I learn a lot from Brenn.

Matt ~ you are too sweet.

Marie is my fave! I love reading her posts!!!!

Scott...put....the...gun....DOWN. :p

Oh Shitums. :eek:

This place attracts helpful and FUNNY people. Scott, you are TOO MUCH! No wonder you are one of our moderators.

YUP, digikid, Marie is one of my favs too--well I already said that...;)

Scott is a NUT. Trust me. And thanks!

I'm glad my good deeds are apparent. :)

umm...Hell yes.

:D

kpking

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Os 4.2 help

Is there anyway to install new software without having to backup your iPad first? I have an older computer and my iPad stayed hooked up for 6 hours and was no where near finished backing up.

BrennB

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Search for an app called back off. I'm not sure how, if it works in this situation but there is some talk about it in these forums so you can ask the right guys.

Most reactions

Latest posts