What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Update 8.2

rasmith1959

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I've updated both my iPhone and iPad, as well as the wife's iPhone. So far no major problems to speak of...

Sent from my iPad Air using Tapatalk

madclicker

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi did you guys update over the air or with cable thanks

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

rasmith1959

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I updated 2 iPhones and my iPad over the air and haven't had any problems so far either.

Sent from my iPad Air using Tapatalk

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Haven't done mine yet...partly because I am lazy today! Three days of skiing and than CPR class today. I need a nap! Tomorrow, I'll update my iPhone and my iPad Air 2.

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Updated my iPad Air 2 last night - except for being annoyed at the time required to get the download - installed w/o a problem and have not noted any immediate problems. NOW, on to my wife's iPad Mini & iPhone 6 - Dave :)

Addendum - did the wife's Mini & iPhone which went faster than my update - Apple servers must be seeing less traffic - no problems @ all.

Last edited:

Blue92

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Updated both iPhone and iPad last night. No issues except it did take forever for the download to iTunes.

Actual update to the devices was fairly fast.

Gtatler

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Upgraded from 8.1.2 to 8.2 - upgrade had already been downloaded over WiFi, so the actual upgrade took literally only 10 minutes. No problems at all with it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited:

chinajon

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If you have more than 1 i-device, click 'Download Only' and the next updated device will finish faster.

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
If you have more than 1 i-device, click 'Download Only' and the next updated device will finish faster.

Only works if both devices are the same model, and you're using iTunes for the update. So, two iPad 3's gets you some time saving. An iPad 3 and iPad Air, no savings.

Most reactions

Latest posts