What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

UPad vs. UPad lite

UNCMo96

iPF Noob
Reaction score
What's the difference? What do you gain by upgrading?

OP
U

UNCMo96

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Sorry should have said more. There is a program called UPad that is a writing program for note taking.there is a lite and full version. I was wondering about the differences between the two. The lite version seems fully functional.

Jman09

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I haven't used this app. But a lot of apps that have lite version also have ads. And the paid versions are just ad free. There may be other differences with this one though.

Seadog

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Lite programs are often designed to give you enough information and experience to get you interested in the full version. Some are good enough that casual users get all they need from the lite version.

Jman09

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just checked the description on iTunes and in the Lite version is says, "In this version, you can't make more than 5 items."

Murq

iPF Noob
Reaction score
There are no differences, but you may have only 5 PAD in Lite version. That's extremely few.

mayito7777

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just checked the description on iTunes and in the Lite version is says, "In this version, you can't make more than 5 items."
The best video playing app I've found is VLC - its free and open source, supported by a very active community and plays most file types.

Most reactions