What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

UPAD on android market?

china_cat84

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey, everyone. I just have a question. I use UPAD on my iPad for note taking - I save powerpoints as PDF files and use UPAD to write directly on them using a stylus.

My friend has an android tablet and wants an app that does the same thing or as close to it as possible. The thing is, I'm not familiar with the android market and I tried finding something for her but I didn't have a lot of time to figure it out. I noticed that the description for apps isn't as in-depth as they are in the app store and it was very frustrating for me. I didn't want to suggest something, have her buy it, and then have it not work the way we thought it would.

I know this isn't specifically iPad related, but it kinda is...I search all the android forums I could find and didn't really find much. Seems like not many android users use both apple and android products (at least not the ones I came across!) and I know many people on here use or have used both.

Thanks so much for reading and thank you in advance for any suggestions you may have! Please note that I'm slightly desperate at this point, and only asking the iPad community for help because I couldn't find it anywhere else...and you guys are always very helpful and intelligent so I figured someone here would be able to suggest something!

Here's what I need:
-an android app that works with 2.1 OS
-allows using stylus to write handwritten notes (similar to iPad's UPAD app)
-allows handwritten notes on pdf files or ppt files

Thanks again!

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I copied this to Off Topic, where I think you might receive better attention, since it's only partially iPad related.

Tim

OP
china_cat84

china_cat84

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks, guys!

Sent from my iPad using iPF - 64gig iPad2 White WiFi

Most reactions

Latest posts