What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Upad: How to export PDF files to your computer?

john0563

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have a several-hundred page PDF file that I took tons of notes all in using upad. Now, I need to get this file onto my computer. I opened up itunes and I don't see it listed under File Sharing > Apps > Upad. (I'm using upad lite btw)

I dont know if exporting the pdf back to the computer is a feature only available in the full version or what..?

How do I get these edited PDF's back onto my computer?

Thanks

OP
J

john0563

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Once you open the document, you can export by email up to to 10 pages, but before purchasing the full version I want to be sure that you can, in fact, export the FULL PDF document to your computer with the changes you've made in upad. Not some strange upad backup filetype, but a true PDF document.

hpulmer

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
www.saveourseafarers.com
Pigumon said:
...and I will thank you since that jerk didn't.

Well, unfortunately it looks as if there are people who think that just because this is a great community where soo many can help they are somehow entitled to get help on their problems. They do not see that lots of the people giving advice are users same as they are.
As for the really good quality on the advice given by so many of you good goys here there are also some who think this is actually run by Apple....and as you may have seen in the cracked screen thread people really think that Apple has to replace for free if they drop their i-product...

So, not just here and for this question about exporting a pdf, but for all of you who always pass on their knowledge just for being happy to help: THANK YOU!

Most reactions

Latest posts