What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Unlocking locktopus

Dr.Gee

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Where do I unlock an app.settings only has change password.

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
If I remember correctly, to unlock an app/folder, when I had it, all you have to do is press the icon/folder on the springboard - a pop-up would appear to prompt you to put in your password. If that's not happening, well, sorry, but I guess I remembered incorrectly. I had it for a bit, but since I was the only one using my iPad, I took it off. And that was quite a while ago, sorry.

For those of you JB'd on iOS 5: Don't install Locktopus!

Locktopus is not compatible with iOS 5. So, in the interest of your iPad's well-being ... don't use it.

My information is from the Google spreadsheet "Official iOS 5 Cydia Tweak Compatibility List [Publicly Maintained]," which is an Excel file that is updated and maintained by the jail break community as they find stuff that works or doesn't.

</public service announcement>

Sorry, Dr. Gee, for side-tracking your thread for that announcement. :) But, I hope what I provided you above helps. Let us know how you get on.

Marilyn

Most reactions