1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

unlocking iphone

Discussion in 'iPad Hacking' started by alexanderspear, Oct 4, 2012.

1. alexanderspear

alexanderspear iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    hi there, i'm very interested to know about how to unlock lock i phone can any one please let me know?
  2. f4780y

f4780y Super Moderator

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +630 / 0
    You will find a section dedicated to this subject over at our sister forum, iPhoneForums.net. Can I suggest you try over there?
    • Like Like x 1
  3. srima

srima iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi can you please specify the type of lock in iphone .if you need to know something about how to unlock iphone from network lock .Then i am here to guide you .Most iphone come locked with network provider due to this they wont accept other network sim in it .To solve this you must unlock your iphone .There are many providers found online who help you unlock your iphone .I recommend you to visit XXXXXX here they ask you the Iphone model ,Country from where you brought your iphone and the network name to which your iPhone is locked .Then at last they help you unlock your iphone using remote unlocking service.

Moderator Edit: External link removed. Please review the forum rules found here
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 10, 2012