1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Unlocking iPad 1 with 5.0.1 and baseband 6.15

Discussion in 'iPad Hacking' started by judsonian, Feb 6, 2012.

1. judsonian

judsonian iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I've had my ipad unlocked using 4.3.2 for a while and decided to bring it up to 5.0.1. I used sn0breeze to get it to 5.0.1 with no issues. It is running fine and radio confirms it is still at 6.15. The problem arises when I atttempt to install Ultrasn0w (1.2.5) from within Cydia. I'm getting an "conflict" with gsc.wildcat. Everthing I've read is indicating wildcat is a video sub program that is only on the ipads.

Any idea how to resolve this issue with Ultrasn0w 1.2.5 to unlock my iPad 1.

Thanks in advance, J
  2. f4780y

f4780y Super Moderator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +634 / 0
    I have to ask, how do you have a locked iPad, and are you SURE it is locked? They are quite rare in the USA (actually, yours is the first one I've come across on the forum), although they are slightly more common in the UK (I have one - but they are still rare in the grand scheme of things)...

Which carrier is it locked to?