What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Unlock a Sprint Ipad

Griff79

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Greetings,

I am excited to become part of the Apple family. I have done a search and looked for this question but can not find a difinitive answer. My company is making me buy an Ipad for work. They are using sprint as the carrier. I use Verizon can, I unlock the Ssprint Ipad and then connect it to Verizon?

Thanks,
Mike

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Griff79 said:
Greetings,

I am excited to become part of the Apple family. I have done a search and looked for this question but can not find a difinitive answer. My company is making me buy an Ipad for work. They are using sprint as the carrier. I use Verizon can, I unlock the Ssprint Ipad and then connect it to Verizon?

Thanks,
Mike

Is your company going to be paying the cellular data bill for the iPad? They may have some kind of corporate account with Sprint. If that we're the case, you would likely be stuck paying the bill if you went with Verizon.

tlbaker

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Is your company going to be paying the cellular data bill for the iPad? They may have some kind of corporate account with Sprint. If that we're the case, you would likely be stuck paying the bill if you went with Verizon.

They prob went w sprint because they are less expensive than VZW and AT&T.

Sent from my Wi-Fi Black 64GB iPad with Retina Display using Tapatalk HD

Most reactions

Latest posts