What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Unlimited 4G Plan for the NEW ipad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jazzephaye

iPF Noob
Reaction score
So right now, I have the unlimited 3G data plan through AT&T...I had signed up first when the Ipad 1 came out so I was grandfathered into that plan. Does anyone know if (behind the scenes...I doubt they would publicize this) if they will be offering an unlimited 4G plan for those who were grandfathered into the unlimted 3G data plan....Or will we just have to suffice with 3G by using the same sim card in the NEW Ipad? Any thoughts or answers appreciated.

jawa6306

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well, if I remember right your 3G card would not fit into the 4G iPad. As far as grandfathering, nobody so far really knows but a few people called AT&T and they said to bring it down and they'll work it out then.

We covered this last night in a different thread just a few threads down. It's about all we have at this point.

Link: http://www.ipadforums.net/ipad-3-fo...mited-t-data-plan-grandfathered-ipad-3-a.html

Seadog

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Please do a search, as this has been covered before. But the short answer is that your account can be transferred to the new iPad without any problems. You may find it easiest to enlist the aide of the local AT&T store to do it properly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts