What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Universal app...

JackBookPro

iPF Noob
Reaction score
So, I downloaded a universal app(order and chaos) on my iPad.

When logged onto the app store on my iPhone 4 it is not giving me a free install option.

I plugged my iPhone into my computer, and in order to sync the app to my phone from iTunes it states all data from my apps will be overwritten

How can I get this app to my iPhone without paying again or deleting all the data associated with my iPhone apps.

Thanks guys!

OP
J

JackBookPro

iPF Noob
Reaction score
See it is listed in here as 6.99. if the click to buy it states buy now. Then it opens the password box. I don't wanna type in my password and have to buy it again.

I haven't had this problem with other universal apps.

Thanks for the help.

Reaction score
JackBookPro said:
See it is listed in here as 6.99. if the click to buy it states buy now. Then it opens the password box. I don't wanna type in my password and have to buy it again.

I haven't had this problem with other universal apps.

Thanks for the help.

Well, you have to verify yourself with your account. Otherwise it won't let you download.

If you have already bought it once, than after entering the password will it tell you 'already purchased'. It won't charge you again.

Now, there is the off chance, the AppStore fudged up, if that should be the case and it actually charges you again, then go to iTunes->Store->View my account->Purchase History->Select the app->Report a problem and ask for a refund.

Last edited:
OP
J

JackBookPro

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yeah I did it. And it never showed up with the free box. So yeah I bought it again lol. I'll report it. Thanks for the help. I hear apple is really good about this stuff.

Most reactions

Latest posts