What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Uninstalled.Apps Still Showing After Restart

exeterwayne

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey guys, I have a iPad 2 running the evasion jailbreak on iOS 6.1 and my problem is, when I uninstall an App from my device, the icons reappear with the "waiting..." Under them everytime i restart my device, when I click on one the icons disappear, but is there anyway of stopping the icons from appearing in the first place?

Thanks

Wayne

Inked adrenaline

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hey guys, I have a iPad 2 running the evasion jailbreak on iOS 6.1 and my problem is, when I uninstall an App from my device, the icons reappear with the "waiting..." Under them everytime i restart my device, when I click on one the icons disappear, but is there anyway of stopping the icons from appearing in the first place?

Thanks

Wayne

We had this problem when bridge first was released for ios6. Check cydia to make sure everything is up to date. My guess is you aren't running the most up to date tweaks.

OP
E

exeterwayne

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I had bridge installed, I've just removed it (think I've only ever used it twice) and hey presto!! Problem solved. Thank you soooo much :)

Wayne

Inked adrenaline

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I had bridge installed, I've just removed it (think I've only ever used it twice) and hey presto!! Problem solved. Thank you soooo much :)

Wayne

No problem. If you update to the latest version of bridge they have fixed the problem.

Most reactions

Latest posts