What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Uninstall icloud

casel

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi all,, I think I have something wrong with my iCloud and I wish to uninstall iCloud and start another one ,is this possible please.?
Len

OP
C

casel

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi Brian thanks for the interest,,,well I need to change my security questions but when I do it is wanting to send the answers to an email to virgin who I am no longer with as I am now with bt so I cannot do anything until I can change the rescue address to my Bt email address.so can you tell me how to change it please.
Len

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
First, sign out of your iCloud ID in Settings - iCloud.

Then got to this site:
Apple - Apple ID

Select "Manage your Apple ID" and sign in.
In "Name, ID and Email addresses", tap Edit next to the Virgin email address.
image.jpeg

Remove the address and enter the new email address. The new address needs to be verified, or else you can't use it.

After verifying the email address, sign in in Settings - iCloud with the new address and the password.

Hope that helps.

OP
C

casel

iPF Noob
Reaction score

Then got to this site:
Apple - Apple ID

View attachment 68380
Remove the address and enter the new email address. The new address needs to be verified, or else you can't use it.

After verifying the email address, sign in in Settings - iCloud with the new address and the password.

Hope that helps.

Then got to this site:
Apple - Apple ID

View attachment 68380

Hope that helps.
Thanks for the help,, but I seem to have the same difficulty with it, I will try to explain.

In the "Name, I'd and email addresses", I cannot see the virgin email only the Bt and iCloud addresses but when I look in " Password and security" there is the two security questions and if I forgot the answers it shows the Virgin email and no way of editing it.
Hope you can help please.
Len

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
In that case, go to "Password and Security". Answer your security question. The next screen will give the option to edit or remove the email address:
image.jpeg

OP
C

casel

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thank you thank you,,,that is now done i suppose now I have to wait until I charge it up and it will then put my photos etc into my iCloud for me to see.
Thank you once again

Len
View attachment 68387[/QUOTE]

Most reactions

Latest posts