What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Unblocking junk email

txaal

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Me.com is blocking email I really need to get. Is there a way to unblock from my iPad?

Thanks

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Blocking? All my MobileMe mail which it thinks is junk goes into the junk mailbox but still perfectly readable, forwardable, etc (tap mailboxes button top left). You can move it back into the inbox from there by touching the folder icon above the mail then tapping the inbox button.

The Archangel

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
There is not much you can do from the iPad. You'll need to use a computer browser to access me.com, go through the junk mail folder and move it back to the inbox. Don't forget to mark it as not-junk.

Also, adding the from email address to your me.com contacts should prevent MobileMe from placing those emails in the junk mail folder in the future.

It is technically possible to visit me.com using third party browsers like iCab Mobile and Atomic, and changing their browser ID; however me.com does not work properly with any iPad browser, and it is difficult if not impossible to get anything done that way.

Most reactions