What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Unable to write reviews in app store

tvittori

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi all, I recently have discovered that I cannot write reviews to apps I own in the app store. I touch the write a review link and the page refreshes and does not give me the text window to write the review. It worked fine up until not long ago but its no longer working now. Is anyone else having this problem and found a solution? I own an ipad2.

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
There have been some issues reported by Members recently. Maybe they're getting the site ready for next week's announcements on October 4th.

Tim

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have always had this problem.:( Of course I only have a few, very few apps. But a few times I went to post a review and there just was no way to do it. No options.

emelpenni

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I too had had problems, have been able to write the review but then there is no option to post or if there is it doesn't post. When I go back to the app the review I wrote is still just sitting there.

OP
tvittori

tvittori

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Glad it's not just me. Thanks for the responses I'm just going to have to wait until they fix the problem. I assume the app developers won't be to happy about this. Especially the developers of the good apps :).

Freshman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Same here. I must say I am deeply disappointed with my first Apple device. So many things are either not working, not possible or just really complicated. Coming from Android this is a huge step back into the stoneage. I was hoping to JB today, but then I saw it's not possible with 4.3.5 . Cheers, Freshman

OP
tvittori

tvittori

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm wondering if the upcoming OS upgrade will fix this problem. Sure hope so.

rollinbone

iPF Noob
Reaction score
tvittori said:
I'm wondering if the upcoming OS upgrade will fix this problem. Sure hope so.

I bought an ipad2 2weeks ago that had IOS4.3.5 on it, and have not been able to post reviews
I press "write a review" link on all the apps I have bought and it brings up the same page again

I have a old iPod touch a doing same on that does bring up the write a review page
However the one time I tried it and the review has not appeared - yet
I can also get to the review page using my Win7 PC

I too was hoping that IOS5 would resolve this issue but no it has not

Most reactions

Latest posts