What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Unable to use iPad Forum

Flybob

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have been unable to use the iPad forum with my iPad for some time now. I get the message: Parse Error...The remote server sent a unknown response. This could be a result of the Forum software plugin being outdated.
When I attempt to "Report" to support, the iPad loads and loads but nothing ever happens.
I have deleted the App. several times and reinstalled but get the same response every time

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
The iPadForums app doesn't work since almost a year, when the software was upgraded. Supposedly you won't be able to use it again.

If you prefer using an app, download Tapatalk. It's free.

Or access iPF via browser.

OP
Flybob

Flybob

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Many thanks, I had been attempting to use the App. but gave up some time back. I got a response from support that got me straightened out.

rasmith1959

iPF Novice
Reaction score
The iPadForums app doesn't work since almost a year, when the software was upgraded. Supposedly you won't be able to use it again.

If you prefer using an app, download Tapatalk. It's free.

Or access iPF via browser.
Many thanks, I had been attempting to use the App. but gave up some time back. I got a response from support that got me straightened out.

I'll second JA's recommendation for TapaTalk. It's a really nice app and the best thing is that it works with a number of forums. I like the convenience of using just one app over having to remember (or bookmark) a number of web addresses for forums.

Sent from my iPad Air using Tapatalk

Most reactions

Latest posts