Unable to use bottom of screen...

Discussion in 'iPad Hacking' started by rudeargon, Jun 7, 2014.

1. rudeargon

rudeargon
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    I have a random issue. I have a JB ipad 2 and am trying to use a tweak called auto touch that automates keystrokes. The app works just fine unless I record keystrokes at the bottom of the screen. It appears to be the area where the control center is located.... When I play the keystrokes back they work everywhere except in that area. I am totally baffled as to why.. anyone know why it might be doing this or where I can look to fix the issue...

2. leelai

leelai
    Expand Collapse
    Administrator
    Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    Hi and welcome to the Forum!

As you are Jailbroken I have moved your thread to our Hacking Section where the good folk there are better able to help you.

Good luck with your issue!

3. Mickey330

Mickey330
    Expand Collapse
    Administrator
    Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    All I can think to do is to try turning off the Control Center function when in an app (in Settings, under Control Center - turn OFF "Access Within Apps"). Then, try the AutoTouch tweak again and see if it works (both with control center on/off). Hopefully, that will fix it...?

Otherwise, the only other suggestion I have is to contact the tweak developer and see if they can assist you in hunting down the error.

Sorry, but that's all I've got (I don't use the tweak).

Marilyn