What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

?Unable to transfer purchased apps

rdefino

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have an ipad 2 and I'm not able to transfer purchased apps from the ipad to itunes. I have authorized my account and done a backup, which has copied all the apps. But I'm not sure if this has transfer the purchased apps. In itunes I look under the purchased apps location and nothing is there.

I have done the file, transfer purchased apps, but nothing has transfers.

What am I doing wrong.

Rlarson_mn

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It happened to me just Lille you. I just went back to the app store and reinstalled the purchased application. I was not billed for it. I also had othr free downloaded apps that did not come with the sync so I just reinstalled them also. Good thing though all of my information was synced, pictures, word files, excel files, PDF files, music, connection settings as well as videos.

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
At the risk of at continuing my string of useless replies on this problem:

With your device connected, go into iTunes on the computer and select your iPad from the devices list. Go to the Apps tab at the top and make sure you have the Sync Apps checkbox marked. Also check the Automatically sync new apps at the bottom of the list.

Try transferring purchases again.

kctay

iPF Novice
Reaction score
The Poet strikes again.....me thinks that was the problem....

Most reactions

Latest posts