What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Unable to Sign In to Google Adwords Account

Abe

iPF Noob
Reaction score
When trying to sign in to my Google Adwords account, it appears like it is going to open, then the screen goes dark and reverts back to the app page. Does any one know why and how to fix?

col.bris

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Abe said:
When trying to sign in to my Google Adwords account, it appears like it is going to open, then the screen goes dark and reverts back to the app page. Does any one know why and how to fix?
Try holding power and home button down until ipad turns off wait until it restates and try again. This clears "dirty memory" If that fails deleat app reinstall from iTunes. Col

gentlefury

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Adwords isn't an app it is a google service. You should be able to sign in just like every other google service. I haven't used my adwords account in a long time but I can try to sign in to see if I can.

gentlefury

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just tried and it did the same thing, starts loading and crashes safari. Seems like google has a bug in their code. I would report it to them so they can fix it.

OP
A

Abe

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Reported the problem to Google Adwords

I reported the problem to Google Adwords - the big black hole. I won't hold my breath waiting for a reply.

Bonkleg

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Adwords crashing

Im having this problem as well, my company bought me the IPAD so that I can manage it out of work but it keeps throwing me out of safari. Any news from google? I dont want my company to ask for the IPAD back!:(

Bleitbox

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've the Same Problem here. Can't Access adwords from my iPad. I can logg in and it Seems that it Works but then it Crashes and black out to the homescreen. I Hope they fix it soon!

iPad-user

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've the Same Problem here. Can't Access adwords from my iPad. I can logg in and it Seems that it Works but then it Crashes and black out to the homescreen. I Hope they fix it soon!

Same Problem over here... No Solution yet... :confused:

Also tried Atomic Web Browser lite, same behavior.

Last edited:

ellezhang

iPF Noob
Reaction score

Don't tell them for now. Keep it until google fixes it :)

iPadCharlie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Also tried Atomic Web Browser lite, same behavior.
I set Atomic to identify the browser as IE8 and adwords comes up pretty as you please!

EDIT: Spoke too soon! I got the signin page, but when I attempted to sign in, it just froze. Sorry for giving everyone false hopes. Forgive me?

Last edited:

mia14

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Make sure that you've run through the first reference first. Do so quickly. If someone has hijacked your account - typically by guessing your password - then you may be buying adverts for a scammer.

If that process fails, there is an Account Recovery Process, recently referenced by AdWordsPro.Sarah... The second reference. It's more onerous as you have to prove who you are through details you've given to AdWords - such as credit card numbers and precise payments.

Most reactions

Latest posts