What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Unable to retrieve account details for IPF

guest0

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Didn't know where to post this so hope it's the right place.

I upgraded to ios5 last night and have lost all my passwords, including to this forum so have had to set up a brand new account.

I really would like to use my original ID but my problem is that when I registered, my email address was with BT and they made a right mess of my account etc and breached terms and I was able to leave them without penalty.

My email address should have continued to work but they blocked it and despite numerous attempts to get them to re activate it, being told it would be active again in 24 hours bla bla bla, they never fulfilled their promise.

So, I cannot retrieve my password or reset it as the email that enables me to do so goes to my btinternet address.

My previous ID was hazi1610 and I really would like to continue using it.

If admin are reading this, please would you be kind enough to pm me so that I can provide my current email address in order to retrieve my account? If that's possible of course.

Thank you in advance and sorry it's so long winded and I really hope I haven't posted in the wrong place.

From Alison, Sent from my iPad using iPF

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Can I suggest that you send a pm with this information to col.bris who will probably be able to help you.

The Archangel

OP
G

guest0

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Gabriel1 said:
Can I suggest that you send a pm with this information to col.bris who will probably be able to help you.

The Archangel

Ah, ok, thank you

OP
G

guest0

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Gabriel1 said:

The Archangel

Damn, it won't let me pm as I haven't posted enough on the board, can somebody else help me?

OP
G

guest0

iPF Noob
Reaction score
SweetPoison said:
I sent it!

Oh thank you so much, would be great if I can have my old login back. Lol.

OP
G

guest0

iPF Noob
Reaction score
SweetPoison said:
You are most welcome! Keep in mind though, that Colin is probably asleep right now. But he will address this as soon as he can.

:)

Yeah, that's no problem, at least I can still post etc.

H

hazi1610

hazi said:
Yeah, that's no problem, at least I can still post etc.

Many thanks for the help with this, having had issues trying to logout in order to log in under my proper username, I pm'd the person who had reset my account for me asking for help. Immediately after that, I managed to sort it out myself. Lol.

I am happy to say I am now up and running as I should be :)

Alison

idave23

iPF Noob
Reaction score
HI Hazi,
You said you lost your passwords. Were they in a password manager app? The reason I ask is that I use mSecure and haven't upgraded yet and wonder if I'm gonna have to physically write down all my passwords before doing the upgrade. I'd kinda already thought I may have to but this may seal the deal.

Most reactions

Latest posts