What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Unable to reply to emails and read attatchments

lkrist

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello all,
I'm a newbie "borrowing" my wifes iPad while I'm in therapy/rehab at a local health care facility ;)

So far I'm doing pretty well on the iPad learning curve but need some help with not being able to reply to emails and I'm unable to read or scroll down to read attatchments to emails.

When I try to reply, I'm unable to get the cursor to show up any where on the screen: and no matter how I try,I cant scroll down or read any attatchments to the received emails.....

Any help or thoughts would be greatly appreciated :)

Thanks!!
Larry

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
What kind of account are you using?

When viewing some webpages with columns or text boxes, you can scroll those parts of the page by placing two fingers inside them and moving them up/down.

If the web mail page (that's what I'm guessing you are using) has a choice of editors, change it to a simpler HTML version for more compatibilty.

A few webmail pages have iPad apps available. Check the App Store, and you may find something that works better.

Also, almost any mail can be set up using the iPad's Mail app. I'm guessing you are avoiding that because it is set up for your wife, but if not it is still the best mail app on the iPad for most uses.

Most reactions

Latest posts