What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Unable to multi select mails

hjhoberg

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi all

I put up a surveilance camera and when trying to ajust the sencivity regarding motion detection, with alert mail notification, i got about 1000 mails in my inbox on my iPad ll.
I like to delete them all, but im unable to multi select all the mails - like a Ctrl+Alt on a Microsoft PC.

So at last after this background information i like to ask, if anyone know a secret gestures, and like to share that with me? - I wll be realy happy.

Best wishes

Hans-Jørgen Hoberg

hpulmer

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
www.saveourseafarers.com
Saw the "edit" button when in the inbox?

Attachments

• image-773966539.png
    image-773966539.png
    351.8 KB · Views: 318
  • image-2807525297.png
    image-2807525297.png
    340.4 KB · Views: 351
OP
H

hjhoberg

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi there

Yes I'm aware of that, but that's still a one by one at a time selection - NOT a Multi Select or Select All :thumbsdown:

hpulmer

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
www.saveourseafarers.com
hjhoberg said:
Hi there

Yes I'm aware of that, but that's still a one by one at a time selection - NOT a Multi Select or Select All :thumbsdown:

OK, got your point.
No way in the native mail app.
Depending on your email provider, there might be an App from them (i.e. Gmail) - otherwise, if you have a web access you may access it with Safari (if the web access gives you the possibility).

Most reactions

Latest posts