What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Unable to delete photos

babypink

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi

I have an iPad 2 and I need to delete from the gallery some photos. For some reason the dustbin does not appear and I cannot delete the photos. Any suggestions

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi

I have an iPad 2 and I need to delete from the gallery some photos. For some reason the dustbin does not appear and I cannot delete the photos. Any suggestions

Perhaps they were imported from your computer. In this case there's no possibility to delete them on the iPad. That has to be done through iTunes. Sync to iTunes on your computer to delete these photos.

Last edited:

Notorious Ama

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Perhaps they were imported from your computer. In this case there's no possibility to delete them on the iPad. That has to be done through iTunes. Sync to iTunes on your computer to delete these photos.

This happened to me before and that's exactly what I had to do.

Most reactions