What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Unable to connect to wifi

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi, i am trying to download an app that is a part of my daughter's Christmas present. I have to drive into town to get a wifi connection. I know of several places where their wifi is not locked and have used them in the past. However, when i try now, the blue box pops up that says "Unable to connect to wifi". Help! Thanks.

Eli-check your inbox. I have sent you info from iTunes.

kaminiemahadeo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
skimonkey said:
I just sent you a message-check your inbox.

Did everything, but nothing worked. Prob not available like u said....sigh thanks anyway.

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
eli47 said:
Hi, i am trying to download an app that is a part of my daughter's Christmas present. I have to drive into town to get a wifi connection. I know of several places where their wifi is not locked and have used them in the past. However, when i try now, the blue box pops up that says "Unable to connect to wifi". Help! Thanks.

Eli-just out of curiousity,when you went to a place with wireless Internet and could not connect did you ever got the settings and "join the network??" I guess I should have asked you that first,but figured you were home again. Next time go to settings/wifi/join the network. You may be asked to insert a password before connecting.

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
kaminiemahadeo said:
Did everything, but nothing worked. Prob not available like u said....sigh thanks anyway.

Perhaps others will join. I see that you started a new thread-maybe that will help. I am not saying that your iTunes is unavailable because of your location-it was just a thought. Maybe try again today. Maybe closed thru holiday?

kaminiemahadeo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
skimonkey said:
Perhaps others will join. I see that you started a new thread-maybe that will help. I am not saying that your iTunes is unavailable because of your location-it was just a thought. Maybe try again today. Maybe closed thru holiday?

Maybe...we'll see and thanks so much for your help. Appreciate it.

Most reactions

Latest posts