What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Um, help......

LegacyofTroy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
How would I add or post photos on the forum? My avatar mainly, can't seem to locate a route

accordlayingkit

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Is the forum time a hour behind tonight or what? I posted at 11:30 pm and when it posted on forum it said 10:30pm hmm

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Do you see local time when you post? Yesterday, for a while, the Forum (which here, at the bottom of the web page gives the time in GMT) was an hour forward of what it should have been, but that was 'corrected' later and now it's OK. I guess it's to do with the fact that the clocks went to Daylight Saving Time in the US yesterday.....

Tim
Scotland - on GMT

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
How would I add or post photos on the forum? My avatar mainly, can't seem to locate a route

Good to hear from you. You’ll find a whole bunch of iPad enthusiasts in this Forum who are only too willing to help other iPad owners and to hear of their experiences. Don’t be afraid to post any questions you may have or use the ‘Search’ button near the top of the Forum web page. I usually find I discover one new interesting and useful piece of information about my iPad every day - and often not even what I was looking for!!

As one of the previous posters said, from the iPad Forum webpage, select the 'User CP' (User Control Panel) button towards the top of the webpage. A side panel appears and there you can edit your profile - including your avatar.

Hope to hear from you soon with your thoughts about the iPad.

Have fun and enjoy your iPad

If you don’t already have it you can download a copy of the iPad manual for free from

http://manuals.info.apple.com/en_US/...User_Guide.pdf

Also the iPad2 manual is available at the Apple iBooks store. It’s free too.

Tim
Scotland

OP
L

LegacyofTroy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Found the way on webpage, but is it possible to do thru iPad ?

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Found the way on webpage, but is it possible to do thru iPad ?

No problem - you can surf to the 'iPad Forum' webpage using the iPad's Safari web browser. I know some users have reported difficulties using Safari with the 'iPad Forum' website, but I've never had any problems, so not sure whether you'd encounter a difficulty.

Doh - OK - you meant can you do it from the iPad Forum app...silly me...OK - need someone else to answer that one as I go via Safari every time.

Must remember - must remember - think before you type.....

Tim
Scotland

Most reactions