What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ultimate List of Jailbreak Tweaks

OUTL4W

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Secondly to any one really. I have installed your tube HD, Works fine on Redsnow 4.3.2. So last I was had file downed and thought I lwant to sent to my mac or drop box or someone via email, How would I do this?
The only option I found was " Add to my iPod library" so I tappe don that, Then I went to the ipod app, but I cant found it any where, Any one had this problem ?:confused:

Cheers

I believe that's a bug with yourtubeHD on 4.3.x but if you use ifile to navigate to
Var/mobile/media/yourtube
Tap lil blue arrow and navigate down to "add to camera roll" will then add to your photo's section. Ifile also gives the option to "add to iPod" but it apparently doesnt work either.

But if you only want the audio then install YoutubeToMp3 which will rip the audio from the video and properly import it into the iPod app.
Oh... and youtubeToMp3 will export to email.

Last edited:

MAcsure

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Outlaw you are the man, yeah after my post Iwent to iFile and found it found out what you have just confirmed. However I was hoping Micky was going to be rite, but when I got home and plug USB into tunes, to xfer to Mac, I couldnt, so I am fussing that until they fix the bug I can't xfer.

RE: Mickey When I open removerbg I don't have any prompts. No activate, no option, etc
Is this because I am on 4.3.2 JB

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
RE: Mickey When I open removerbg I don't have any prompts. No activate, no option, etc
Is this because I am on 4.3.2 JB

Huh. Maybe ... but I thought it worked for 4.3.2 (BTW, as you can tell by my signature, I'm on 4.2.1).

I ran some Google searches and it may be that it's not updated for 4.3.2 (Cydia shows the latest version of this tweak "added support for 4.1").

But, the same Google searches have people saying that "RemoveBackground SBSettings" (the toggle option) works on 4.3.2. Maybe that'll work for you ... ?

If not - I'm out of ideas, sorry.

Marilyn

jsherk

iPF Noob
Reaction score
How about a tweak that will actually shut everything down when my iPad goes to sleep... no wifi, no 3g, no nothing!

Mail has insomnia and keeps beeping even when it's supposed to be sleeping!

OP
f4780y

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
How about a tweak that will actually shut everything down when my iPad goes to sleep... no wifi, no 3g, no nothing!

Mail has insomnia and keeps beeping even when it's supposed to be sleeping!

Just train your wife to apply Airplane mode...! You can even assign it as a gesture in Activator, so one swipe and it's done!

Anomalous

iPF Novice
Reaction score
MAcsure said:
Barrel 2 is out even for 4.3.2 :D

Thanks for the info :)

Barrel 2 works on 4.3.3 but for some reason I got errors upon updating on my iPhone 4 and had to remove Barrel 1. It didn't replace the previous version like it mentions. No problems with my iPad though.

Sent from my iPad 1 using iPF

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts