What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ultimate List of Jailbreak Tweaks

OUTL4W

iPF Novice
Reaction score
suggestion, would it be helpful to add supported version info of these tweaks somewhere? For example ive been using infiniboard and infinidock for the longest time but recently updated jb to 4.3.2 on i4, and now infinidock is broken ;/ just a headsup for those that might be interested.. Infinidock not working on 4.3.2

Edit: what I'm trying to say is.. anyone have probes with infinidock on iPad? cuz I'm having a prob on i4

Sorry....i4?
On the main details page for infinidock says it's 4.3.x compatible...from the official bigboss repo. Are sure you're not installing an older version from one of those "other" repo's?

Scrolling dock works on 4.3.2 and I actually like it better.

Last edited:

jsherk

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I can't find FakeClockUp in Cydia ... is it still available?

jsherk

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Not sure if I typed it wrong the first time, but this did NOT work (with the slash on the end):
http://hitoriblog.com/apt/

But this DID work (no slash on the end):
http://hitoriblog.com/apt

It could have just been a spelling mistake on my part the first time, but I usually double/triple check stuff when retyping from spot to another!

But I got the app now and it does seem faster!

Thanks!

dwd

iPF Noob
Reaction score
suggestion, would it be helpful to add supported version info of these tweaks somewhere? For example ive been using infiniboard and infinidock for the longest time but recently updated jb to 4.3.2 on i4, and now infinidock is broken ;/ just a headsup for those that might be interested.. Infinidock not working on 4.3.2

Edit: what I'm trying to say is.. anyone have probes with infinidock on iPad? cuz I'm having a prob on i4

Sorry....i4?
On the main details page for infinidock says it's 4.3.x compatible...from the official bigboss repo. Are sure you're not installing an older version from one of those "other" repo's?

Scrolling dock works on 4.3.2 and I actually like it better.

oop my bad, i4=iphone4 on 4.3.2.

OUTL4W

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Paid apps:
MailEnhancer ~ allows for multiple signatures for seperate email accounts.

Photoalbums+ for iPad ~ create/password protect folders within the native photo app, without iTunes sync'n and not the pseudo folders created by apps from the app store. Confirmed working on 4.3.2. A lil pricey but damn...why isn't this in there by default. Loving this tweak...:D
**note ~ once installed then reboot iPad...or you'll see blank icons in wallpaper section.

Pwntunes ~ drag & drop music without iTunes or even without iTunes installed....very pricey...but if you hate iTunes that much then this is for you.

Off topic ~ why can't I delete the apple.fr.news repo...I keep getting the 404error every time I open cydia....anyone else?

Last edited:

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
OUTL4W:

With PhotoAlbum+, can you access those folders from another app? For example, can I go to Settings, select to change the wallpaper and access the albums I've created? And, when saving a photo, can you save it to a certain folder ... regardless of what app you're in?

Because that is way neat ... ! And it'll help me keep up with my change-my-wallpaper-every-day addiction (versus always having to put wallpapers into the Photo app when I want to change it.

Thanks.

Marilyn

OUTL4W

iPF Novice
Reaction score
OUTL4W:

With PhotoAlbum+, can you access those folders from another app? For example, can I go to Settings, select to change the wallpaper and access the albums I've created? And, when saving a photo, can you save it to a certain folder ... regardless of what app you're in?

Because that is way neat ... ! And it'll help me keep up with my change-my-wallpaper-every-day addiction (versus always having to put wallpapers into the Photo app when I want to change it.

Thanks.

Marilyn

Why yes you can....once installed then reboot iPad...or you'll see blank icons in wallpaper section.

Edit: except when within specific app and you "export to camera roll"...no popup asking which folder to save to. Autosaves to default camera roll. An extra step to go into native photo app and move to desired folder.

Also FYI~ http://www.phonearena.com/news/GeoH...lenge-jailbreak-should-be-coming-soon_id18554

Last edited:

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks, OUTL4W.

And yes, I now personally know that PhotoAlbums+ is a BIG help in managing my changing wallpaper addiction - while still keeping a neat-looking (not messy, that is) Photo app. It is a great tweak/app/extension/whatever you call Cydia stuff ... !

Thanks for telling us about this one.

Marilyn

MAcsure

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Mickey330 said:
Thanks, OUTL4W.

And yes, I now personally know that PhotoAlbums+ is a BIG help in managing my changing wallpaper addiction - while still keeping a neat-looking (not messy, that is) Photo app. It is a great tweak/app/extension/whatever you call Cydia stuff ... !

Thanks for telling us about this one.

Marilyn

Waaaaaaaaaaa, this is what I've being looking for ages, !!!!!! Like Marilyn I like changing my wallpaper but like to be tidy also, nice find outlaw

Sent from my iPad using iPF

MAcsure

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Paid apps:
MailEnhancer ~ allows for multiple signatures for seperate email accounts.

Photoalbums+ for iPad ~ create/password protect folders within the native photo app, without iTunes sync'n and not the pseudo folders created by apps from the app store. Confirmed working on 4.3.2. A lil pricey but damn...why isn't this in there by default. Loving this tweak...:D
**note ~ once installed then reboot iPad...or you'll see blank icons in wallpaper section.

Pwntunes ~ drag & drop music without iTunes or even without iTunes installed....very pricey...but if you hate iTunes that much then this is for you.

Off topic ~ why can't I delete the apple.fr.news repo...I keep getting the 404error every time I open cydia....anyone else?

Regards to Pwntunes, ... It appears that due to PTP restrictions on Macs, writing to the phone does not work without "extra software":( That count me out, I use a imac.

Looks Like I missed out on a free licence too :D

Heres where I got it from if you wanna check it out

(Please delete Admin if I preached any forrum rules)

MAcsure

iPF Noob
Reaction score
To Micky :Hi Micky, I was wondering if " remove Background" app works on 4.3.2, I ask becuase I have installed it and when I tap the icon it open and there is no options no anything. I looked a few utube videos and they seems to have options, Can you share some light on this for me plz :) I asked you becuase yr name is mentioned on the "Ultimate List of JB "

Secondly to any one really. I have installed your tube HD, Works fine on Redsnow 4.3.2. So last I was had file downed and thought I lwant to sent to my mac or drop box or someone via email, How would I do this?
The only option I found was " Add to my iPod library" so I tappe don that, Then I went to the ipod app, but I cant found it any where, Any one had this problem ?:confused:

And thirdly, I would like mention I two apps I really like
1. Safari Tab closer
2. Home page in Safari

Cheers

jsherk

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have remove background on my v4.3.2 ... I think you need to go to Settings to setup a gesture to activate it before it does anything.

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
@MAcsure -

If/when you open the RemoveBackground app, you'll see a line titled "Activator." If you select that, you'll be offered a whole bunch of options where you can use various gestures to run RemoveBackground, which is what jsherk recommended.

I found it was easier to go to Cydia and download an SBSettings toggle called "Remove Background for SBSettings" (or something like that). That way, all I do is open SBSettings, press the Remove BG button and bam. All apps are gone. The nicest thing about the SBSettings toggle is it does talk to the app, so you can make exceptions (where it won't close apps you choose not to close).

For YourVideo, I'm pretty sure that, after saving the video to the iPod app, you can go into iTunes and see it from there. Then, you can copy it out of iTunes. I can't swear to it, cause I don't have my PC on, but that makes the most sense. Try that and if it doesn't work, let us know and we'll see what else to try.

Hope this all helps. Let us know if you have more/further questions.

Marilyn

P.S. And yes, I also like the Safari tweaks too - particularly the tab closer. Sure makes life easier, doesn't it?

Most reactions

Latest posts