What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ultimate List of Jailbreak Tweaks

RudyL90

iPF Noob
Reaction score
f4780y said:
ScrollingBoard also works well...

Mickey330 said:
Have you tried Springtomize2? I currently have it running on my iPad3 with n I'll effects. it's not Infinidock, but you can put up to 10 icons on the dock...

Marilyn

Thanks for the replies! :)
Don't know what went wrong, but I reinstalled it and now I have 10 icons in my iPad's dock!
About scrollingboard & Springtomize 2; do they allow more than 10 icons in the dock?

Sichan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Some of it sounds really interesting.

I'll consider JB mine in a week or two.
For now I'll see if i can survive the stock :p

thanks for the info

nixuspix

iPF Noob
Reaction score
RudyL90 said:
Someone managed to get more than 5 icons in the dock on 5.1.1?
Infinidock isn't compatible yet I guess...

Scrolling board tweak replaces successfully both Infinidock and Infinifolders nd works flawlessly with os 5.1.1

IH8law

iPF Noob
Reaction score
"RetinaPad - Why oh why does the 2x mode for iPhone4 apps on the iPad look so rubbish? Who knows, but this tweak makes the applications think they are on a retina screen and therefore show in all their high resolution glory in 2x mode on the iPad. [Caution: Do not put this tweak on the iPad3. It is not compatible with the retina iPad]"

RetinaPad 1.3.4 works fine for an iPad 3.

yof

iPF Noob
Reaction score
  • Action Menu Plus is glitchy & laggy on iPad 2 5.01
  • Folder Enhancer conflicts with other tweaks (Grid & Springtomize) and crashes you into safe mode more often on iPad 2 5.01
  • Manual Correct is buggy on iPad 2 5.01
  • *Safari Download Enabler also works with ipad 2 5.01 too (does not work in background once minimize)
  • Dashboard X crashes on iPad 2 5.01 & resets all your Notifications
  • BatteryLite Info works but crashes your ipad 2 5.01 almost into a never ending loop of respringing (made my iPhone 5.01 perm crash had to restore)
  • Sparrow (in cydia, does not support iPad 2 atm)

Last edited:

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
  • Action Menu Plus is glitchy & laggy on iPad 2 5.01
  • Folder Enhancer conflicts with other tweaks (Grid & Springtomize) and crashes you into safe mode more often on iPad 2 5.01
  • Manual Correct is buggy on iPad 2 5.01
  • *Safari Download Enabler also works with ipad 2 5.01 too (does not work in background once minimize)
  • Dashboard X crashes on iPad 2 5.01 & resets all your Notifications
  • BatteryLite Info works but crashes your ipad 2 5.01 almost into a never ending loop of respringing (made my iPhone 5.01 perm crash had to restore)
  • Sparrow (in cydia, does not support iPad 2 atm)

Have you given consideration to upgrading to iOS 5.1.1. Granted, I have and iPad3, but I had (have) no problems with Action Menu Plus Pack, Gridlock, Folder Enhancer and Springtomize 2.

I realize that anecdotes aren't data, but maybe your iPad2 will work better on iOS 5.1.1. I've heard it's more stable than iOS 5.0.1. Just a thought...

Marilyn

Most reactions