Ultimate List of Jailbreak Tweaks

Discussion in 'Jailbreak Applications & Tweaks' started by f4780y, Apr 17, 2011.

1. 8gth

8gth
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    I could not find Lockdown Pro in this thread. Paid app, and it does not seem to be working on my freshly jailbroken iPad 2 5.0.1.

Edit: Got Applocker instead, locks my folders just fine.

#171 8gth, Jan 21, 2012
    Last edited: Jan 21, 2012
  2. RudyL90

RudyL90
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Junkie

Thanks Received:
    I think Bigify+ (paid tweak) should be added too. Working fine on jailbroken 5.0.1 iPad 2.
    What it can do; costomize the icons to different shapes/colors.

3. iRuthlessPad

iRuthlessPad
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Enthusiast

Thanks Received:
    1. gRAVIBOARD
    2. Overboard
    3. Locktopus
    4. Lockdown Pro
    5. barrel [Some transitions only...make the homescreen (winterboard) act weirdly]
    6. Remove background [Removes all active apps in background]..installing but not working..

Most of the time when u download these tweaks the springboard keeps asking you to go into SAFE MODE or RESTART..as a result u have to remove them from cydia in the end!

Some say RB is working..i dont know..when i press the REMOVE BACKGROUND icon in the sbsettings my iPAD just resprings and no apps are closed..and it tell me to restart or keep using in safe mode!

4. iRager

iRager
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Enthusiast

Thanks Received:
    Intelliscreenx needs to be added to the list, I've only had it for about 30 minutes and already love it!

Kudos to intelliborn for making such an excellent tweak - inteliscreenx is what notification center should have been in the first place.

5. seamus517

seamus517
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Like most everybody else, I am really enjoying my iPad 2 this week.

Since my favorite from 4.3.3, 5-row keyboard, has not made the transition to iOS 5, I tried Black Keyboard since it was (on this page) listed as compatible with iOS 5.

On Cydia, there is a note that it is NOT compatible, but now that I am SBSetting safe mode capable and SSH'd, I decided to give it a shot based on what I read here. It worked in some instances, but in others, it reverted back to the gray, sometimes mid-stream (like when hitting the shift key).

Are there any tricks I can do to get it black full time, or do I just need to wait until it's updated for iOS 5? If that happens, how do I upgrade, just go back to it's page on Cydia and it will offer me an update?

#175 seamus517, Jan 25, 2012
    Last edited: Jan 25, 2012
  6. f4780y

f4780y
    Expand Collapse
    Super Moderator
    Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    Just to give everyone some comfort, I am not ignoring the comments. With the release of the iPad2 5.0.1 JB things as 1) busy :D, and 2) more complex as regards this list. :)

I am currently thinking about how to better structure the first post so we can show compatability more effectively as now we are beginning to have to deal with tweaks that are "IOS 5.x Only" as well as tweaks that are not yet 5.x compatible.

Bear with me. I'll hopefully update it by the weekend...

7. seamus517

seamus517
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Just to be clear, my post was in NO way an indictment or criticism of the list...I speak for all of us when I say we're all very lucky to have you, and the tireless work you do for complete strangers.

I was just looking for someone who may have some insight on the tweak itself, or the update process.

8. LondonBridge

LondonBridge
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Hi I'm new to this forum and i just Jailbreak my ipad2 running on 5.01. which app can i download games from like [Moderator edit: Removed mention of piracy app.] from iphone. Thanks!

#178 LondonBridge, Jan 25, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 25, 2012
  9. Mickey330

Mickey330
    Expand Collapse
    Administrator
    Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    Well, since you're new and all ....

Maybe you should take a moment to read our rules! Your first post here is to come in and ask about an app so you can steal?! Seriously!

This forum does not condone piracy. Not only is is against our rules, it's illegal. Don't be a pirate!

Oh, and you're not going to get an answer here.

Marilyn

10. MiniTux

MiniTux
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    You know, I'm new here also. And I really enjoyed seeing someone get reamed for posting about a pirating app. This is the place for the benefits of jailbreaking, not pirating. We're not stealing here, we're simply tweaking things a little. What a douche.

Way to go Moderator for putting scum in its place. In my eyes, it looks much better for the website when I see things like that. Thank you.

Sent from my iPhone using iPF

#180 MiniTux, Jan 26, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 28, 2012